The Memories of Summer letterbox friendly gift set is the perfect present for ocean and sea side lovers. Whether you're treating yourself or a loved one, this gorgeous collection of goodies will remind you of long summer days at the beach.
A carefully curated box of little delights full of soul from small businesses. Each element of the box has been selected by Liz, founder of Slow Sunday, and put together to create something truly special and unique.
What’s in the box?
- 3 x Sea Salt & Wood Tealight Candles - These vegan friendly, soy wax candles are bursting with gorgeous essential oils and fragrance that will fill your home with a fresh & summery scent. Made in small batches near Bath by Becky, founder of Hazel & Blue, each candle is lovingly hand poured in her gorgeous studio.
- 1 x Bar of Maldon Sea Salt Chocolate (Your Choice of Milk or Dark Chocolate) - Handmade by Seven Hills Artisan Chocolatiers, just 20 minutes from my front door in the gorgeous village of Newton St Loe, near Bath. I loved this chocolate so much that I couldn’t choose between the milk and dark version so that part is up to you. The 45% milk chocolate has a high cocoa content with flavours of toffee, coffee and milk with a lasting finish. These flavours are brought out even more by the addition of sea salt from Maldon, Essex. A portion of the proceeds from each bar is donated to Bath Mind, a local mental health charity. The 70% dark chocolate has a deep, rounded, fruity flavour which is complimented by the flakes of Maldon sea salt. A portion of the proceeds from each bar is donated to Dorothy House Hospice Care, a local charity that offers palliative care to patients and support to their families. The packaging is resealable and biodegradable, designed to keep your chocolate fresh, just so long as you don’t eat it all in one go.
- 1 x Divine Eyes Lavender Scented Self-Heating Eye Mask - This dreamy eye mask from Sensory Retreats is designed to help you escape the everyday and experience heavenly relaxation. These masks can be used alongside yoga, meditation or to aid sleep.
- 1 x Ocean Waves A6 Notebook - Designed by Liz, founder of Slow Sunday, in her home studio in Bristol. This gorgeous pocket sized notebook with blank pages is ready to be filled with all of your hopes and dreams. The notebooks are eco printed in the UK onto recycled paper stock, with a thick 300gsm cover and 36 blank 90gsm pages inside.
- 1 x Ocean Waves Bookmark - Designed and handmade by Liz, founder of Slow Sunday. This gorgeous bookmark is printed onto gorgeous artist quality paper and is hand finished with a gorgeous gold tassel. (52x148mm)
- 1 x Memories of Summer Mini Print - The Memories of Summer mini print is small but perfectly formed at 148x210mm (A5). Inspired by long summer days at the beach, scouring the shoreline and rockpools for tiny ocean treasures. The hazy layers of the print give it a dream like quality that will help you drift off to your favorite summer beach memories. Each print is carefully hand finished with gold foil making each one unique and extra special. Liz uses a unique papercut stencil and roller print technique to produce her beautifully textured prints. The handmade artwork has then been scanned and digitally modified to create the perfect print. The artwork is digitally printed onto artist quality smooth cotton high white paper. The paper has a lovely quality and is thick and weighty at 225gsm.
Can I add a gift note?
Yes, no problem at all. If you are sending it directly as a gift and would like to add a note to your order please add this to the comments box before you head to the checkout. If you forget, just send me an email as soon as possible.
Post & Packaging:
Each box is carefully packaged by Liz. Your items will be wrapped in tissue paper and will include your personalised gift note or a thank you card. The contents will be neatly packaged into a letterbox friendly cardboard box and paper tape will be used to secure it. Prices include UK post and packaging and all orders will be shipped first class Royal Mail. During this time orders will be dispatched 2-3 times a week. If you need your order to arrive by a specific date please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
Please note that colours may vary slightly due to screen settings.
Slow Sunday © all rights reserved