The Cosy Comforts letterbox friendly gift set is the perfect present for those who love cosy vibes. Whether you're treating yourself or a loved one, this gorgeous collection of goodies will bring a joyous feeling of comfort and warmth. Inspired by the term ‘snug as a bug’ and warm autumnal colours, this gift set is perfect for nature lovers.
A carefully curated box of little delights full of soul from small businesses. Each element of the box has been selected by Liz, founder of Slow Sunday, and put together to create something truly special and unique.
What’s in the box?
- 3 x Bergamot & Amber Tealight Candles - These vegan friendly, soy wax candles are bursting with gorgeous essential oils and fragrance that will fill your home with a cosy and dreamy scent. Made in small batches near Bath by Becky, founder of Hazel & Blue, each candle is lovingly hand poured in her gorgeous studio.
- 1 x Bar of Caramelised Hazelnut Dark Chocolate - Handmade by Seven Hills Artisan Chocolatiers, just 20 minutes from my front door in the gorgeous village of Newton St Loe, near Bath. The 64% chocolate is bitter-sweet and well balanced. Full of toasted, caramelised Catalan hazelnuts pieces it has a roasted, lingering deep chocolate flavour with warm spice notes. The packaging is resealable and biodegradable, designed to keep your chocolate fresh, just so long as you don’t eat it all in one go. A portion of the proceeds from each bar is also donated to Dorothy House Hospice Care, a local charity that offers palliative care to patients and support to their families.
- 1 x Divine Eyes Lavender Scented Self-Heating Eye Mask - This dreamy eye mask from Sensory Retreats is designed to help you escape the everyday and experience heavenly relaxation. These masks can be used alongside yoga, meditation or to aid sleep.
- 1 x Bugs & Butterflies A6 Notebook - Designed by Liz, founder of Slow Sunday, in her home studio in Bristol. This gorgeous pocket sized notebook with blank pages is ready to be filled with all of your hopes and dreams. The notebooks are eco printed in the UK onto recycled paper stock, with a thick 300gsm cover and 36 blank 90gsm pages inside.
- 1 x Bugs & Butterflies Bookmark - Designed and handmade by Liz, founder of Slow Sunday. This gorgeous bookmark is printed onto gorgeous artist quality paper and is hand finished with gold leaf and a gorgeous gold tassel. (52x148mm)
- 1 x What A Wonderful World Mini Print - The What A Wonderful World mini print is small but perfectly formed at 148x210mm (A5). Inspired by beautiful bugs, beetles, butterflies and moths, this print can act as a reminder for how wonderful and amazing the world we live in really is. With a weaving intricate pattern full of warm and earthy tones this print will bring joy and playfulness to your home. Each print is carefully hand finished with gold foil in the centre of each flower, making each one unique and extra special. Liz uses a unique papercut stencil and roller print technique to produce her beautifully textured prints. The handmade artwork has then been scanned and digitally modified to create the perfect print. The artwork is digitally printed onto artist quality smooth cotton high white paper. The paper has a lovely quality and is thick and weighty at 225gsm.
Can I add a gift note?
Yes, no problem at all. If you are sending it directly as a gift and would like to add a note to your order please add this to the comments box before you head to the checkout. If you forget, just send me an email as soon as possible.
Post & Packaging:
Each box is carefully packaged by Liz. Your items will be wrapped in tissue paper and will include your personalised gift note or a thank you card. The contents will be neatly packaged into a letterbox friendly cardboard box and paper tape will be used to secure it. Prices include UK post and packaging and all orders will be shipped first class Royal Mail. During this time orders will be dispatched 2-3 times a week. If you need your order to arrive by a specific date please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
Please note that colours may vary slightly due to screen settings.
Slow Sunday © all rights reserved